Hey there travel enthusiasts and welcome to my post where we will check out my 10 best all inclusive resorts in Hawaii this year. All-inclusive resorts are the perfect solution for those who want to relax and enjoy everything Hawaii has to offer without worrying about additional expenses.
When it comes to choosing the best all-inclusive resort in Hawaii, there are several factors to consider. First and foremost, you want to make sure that the resort offers the level of luxury and comfort you’re looking for. You also want to consider the location as some resorts are situated in more secluded areas while others are closer to popular tourist attractions.
Additionally, you want to look for resorts that offer a variety of activities and amenities, such as spa treatments, water sports and cultural experiences as well.
Map of Hawaii’s All-Inclusive Resorts
Use this map to see the locations of Hawaii’s best all inclusive resorts listed below:
Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Hawaii
If you’re looking for a hassle-free vacation in Hawaii, all-inclusive resorts are an excellent option. however, before we dive in, it’s important to note that Hawaii doesn’t have many traditional all-inclusive resorts in the same manner as other locations such as Bali for example.
Instead, the resorts offer perks and credits that make them more part-inclusive than all-inclusive. This means you’ll have the freedom to explore the island and enjoy activities outside the resort while still enjoying luxurious amenities.
So, let’s take a closer look at the top 10 all-inclusive resorts in Hawaii below:
1. Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
The Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is a unique property that offers a distinctive Hawaiian experience in Honolulu. The resort is a beachfront paradise, set on the widest stretch of beach in Waikiki spanning 22 acres and features the best pools and waterslides in the area, along with the only saltwater lagoon in Waikiki.
Guests can immerse themselves in local culture with daily activities, enjoy the on-site luau, and discover the beauty of Honolulu.
Location: Located at 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is an oceanfront retreat that provides easy access to a variety of local attractions and experiences.
Amenities: The resort’s amenities cater to a wide range of interests:
- Rooms and suites across five towers with resort, coastal or ocean views.
- The Ali’i Tower offers exclusive benefits and privacy.
- The Rainbow Tower is known for its panoramic views.
- A variety of dining options with over 18 restaurants, cafes and lounges.
- Pools and waterslides for family fun and relaxation.
- A spa and fitness center to maintain wellness routines.
- Cultural activities, including a luau, to engage with Hawaiian traditions.
All-Inclusive Packages: While the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort does specifically offer all-inclusive packages, they do offer a range of special deals and promotions such as the “Make My Stay” option that can provide a comprehensive vacation experience.
From time to time, they also offer resort credits and dining credits and of course there is enough of the property for guests to enjoy without having to leave. I can personally attest that the little lagoon at the front is great for families as well!
For more information, check out the official website.
2. Turtle Bay Resort
Turtle Bay Resort is a premier destination on Oahu’s North Shore, offering guests an immersive Hawaiian experience with breathtaking scenery and a variety of activities, The resort is deeply rooted in the land and history of Oahu, providing an environment where guests can engage with the spirit of the place and discover the rich layers of the island.
Location: Turtle Bay Resort is located at 57-091 Kamehameha Highway, Kahuku and is a dream destination on Oahu, known for astonishing scenery, pristine beaches and unique experiences.
Amenities: The resort offers a range of accommodations including guest rooms with ocean views, ocean villas, ocean bungalows with private lanais and ocean club rooms with exclusive amenities. Guests can enjoy a variety of experiences such as:
- Multi-Island Helicopter Expeditions
- Cultural Bike Tours
- Pools & Beaches
- Horseback Rides
- Golf Courses
All-Inclusive Packages: While the resort does not advertise traditional all-inclusive packages, they do offer special packages and offers that enhance the guest experience:
- “Stay and Play Golf Package” includes two rounds of golf at Oahu’s top-rated golf course.
- “Room & Car Package” comes with a rental car for exploring the island.
- “Plan for Paradise” offers a 15% savings on stays booked in advance.
- “Stay Longer” provides the fifth night free for an extended stay.
For the most up-to-date and detailed information on their offerings, it’s best to contact the resort directly or visit their official website.
Check out these: Best Golf Courses In Hawaii
3. The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is a luxurious oasis nestled on The Big Island’s exclusive Kona Coast offering a blend of white-sand beaches and black-lava landscapes. The resort is a perfect spot for various island adventures, where the spirit of Hawaii is reflected in every detail of the idyllic retreat.
The resort has recently renovated all rooms and suites to enhance the guest experience while maintaining the authentic Hawaiian design of Hualalai. New additions include a bungalow with six oceanfront guest rooms, including a suite with a private pool.
Location: Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is located at 72-100 Ka`upulehu Drive, Kailua-Kona and is a prime location that offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty and cultural richness of Hawaii.
Amenities: The resort boasts a variety of accommodations from renovated rooms and suites to exclusive villas with private pools, spas, and expansive lanais. The prestigious Hawaii Loa Presidential Villa and the Ho’onanea Villa are standouts for their luxurious features and oceanfront views.
For activities, guests can enjoy a private charter on the Maka’ala ribcraft to explore hidden beaches and snorkel spots, experience traditional Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massages and dine under the stars at the Beach Tree Barefoot Table.
The resort also offers a unique behind-the-scenes look at their 1.8-million-gallon swimmable aquarium with a marine biologist, and a new 46-foot catamaran for bespoke ocean adventures.
All-Inclusive Packages: While the resort does not outline specific all-inclusive packages, many of the amenities and activities above are included with your resort fees. They do however have featured offers such as a Bed and Breakfast package, a nightly resort credit and an unlimited golf package.
For a comprehensive understanding of all-inclusive options, it would be best to contact the resort directly or visit their official website.
4. The Grand Wailea
The Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort, is a luxurious beachfront resort located in Wailea on Maui. It has recently undergone a multi-faceted revitalization bringing a fresh, modern interpretation of Hawaii to the resort while retaining the unique character and rich heritage that distinguish it as Maui’s premier luxury destination.
The resort’s accommodations, including guestrooms, suites and the entirety of the Napua Tower rooms and suites, have been refreshed with luxurious new designs and finishings.
Location: The resort is situated at 3850 Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, Maui just steps away from the stunning Wailea Beach, offering guests easy access to the sand and sea.
Amenities: Guests at the Grand Wailea can enjoy a range of exclusive resort experiences, including:
- Newly enhanced luxurious accommodations
- A collection of award-winning restaurants and unique dining experiences
- An expansive collection of pools for refreshment, relaxation and enjoyment
- Cultural experiences to embrace Hawaiian traditions
- Island adventures curated by the Concierge team
- Well-being programs fueled by the healing energy of Hawaii
All-Inclusive Packages: While the specific details of all-inclusive packages are not provided in the content retrieved, the Grand Wailea does offer special offers and packages that may include:
- Breakfast Included
- 7th Night Free
- Experience the Stay
- Mālama Hawai’i Offer
- Kama’āina (local resident) rates
- Connect + Revitalize
- Seasonal retreats and holiday packages
Many of the amenities and activities listed above are included as part of your resort fees as well.
For a detailed understanding of what each package includes and to determine if they offer a traditional all-inclusive experience, it would be advisable to contact the resort directly or explore their official website for the most current offerings and details.
5. Hāna-Maui Resort
The Hāna-Maui Resort, formerly known as Travaasa Hana, is known for its immersive Hawaiian experience and a place where guests can enjoy the serenity and simplicity of island living. The resort is designed to foster a deep sense of connection to nature, culture and the spirit of aloha.
Location: The resort is located in the town of Hana on the eastern tip of Maui, known for its lush landscapes and pristine coastlines. This remote location is part of the charm, offering a getaway from the more tourist-heavy areas of the island.
Amenities: The resort typically offers a range of amenities, including:
- Spa services with traditional Hawaiian treatments
- Wellness programs, including yoga and meditation
- Adventure and cultural activities like horseback riding, lei making and ukulele lessons
- Oceanfront and garden view accommodations
- Dining options that feature local cuisine made with fresh, organic ingredients
All-Inclusive Packages: Whilst traditional all-inclusive packages are not generally offered, Hāna-Maui Resort does offer a number of packages that include options such as “Stay 2 nights to receive a $100 resort credit and enjoy a roundtrip flight on our private plane:, dining credits and more.
For the most accurate and up-to-date information, I would recommend contacting the resort directly or visiting the Hāna-Maui Resort website.
6. Hilton Waikoloa Village
Hilton Waikoloa Village is a sprawling oceanfront resort located on the Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island, offering a taste of island life full of culture, relaxation and adventure. The resort is set on 62 acres of Hawaiian paradise and invites guests to experience a myriad of activities and amenities in a stunning tropical setting.
It’s designed to be a destination in itself, where you can find everything you need for a memorable vacation without ever leaving the property.
Location: The address for Hilton Waikoloa Village is 69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa on the Big Island. It’s situated on the sunny and scenic Kohala Coast, providing guests with a beautiful oceanfront location that’s perfect for relaxation and exploration.
Amenities: Hilton Waikoloa Village offers a wide range of amenities including:
- MAKAI at Lagoon Tower: A premium experience with the best location, elegant rooms and 24-hour digital concierge.
- Palace Tower: Offers views of Waiulua Bay and the golf course.
- Legends of Hawaii Luau: A traditional Hawaiian feast and performance.
- Resort Activities: Options for both relaxation and adventure including pools, a lagoon and beach, a spa, golf and dining experiences.
- Dining & Drinks: A variety of dining options from Kona coffee to poolside cocktails and wood-fired pizzas.
- Meetings & Events: Distinctive venues and personalized services for gatherings and celebrations.
All-Inclusive Packages: While the retrieved content does not specify the details of all-inclusive packages, the resort offers several special packages and offers that may include:
- Advance Purchase: Early booking offers for savings.
- 6 Nights with Luau: A package that includes a luau experience.
- Another Night in Paradise: Extended stay offers.
- Breakfast Included: Packages that include breakfast with your stay.
- Park & Stay: Offers that include parking.
- AAA Stay & Save: Discounts for AAA members.
These packages are designed to enhance the guest experience by including additional amenities and experiences in addition to the resort amenities listed above. For the most accurate and current information on all-inclusive packages, it’s best to contact the resort directly or visit their official website.
7. The Ritz-Carlton Maui
The Ritz-Carlton Maui, Kapalua is a luxury resort that offers a quintessential Hawaiian experience, combining cultural and environmental appreciation with world-class amenities. Voted the #1 Resort on Maui by Condé Nast Traveler’s readers, The resort provides a true escape with its beachfront dining, Hawaiian spa treatments, luxury poolside cabanas and a range of cultural and recreational activities.
The resort spans 54 acres and features 466 guestrooms including 107 residential suites with dark wood floors and Hawaiian-inspired artwork.
Location: Located at 1 Ritz-Carlton Drive, Kapalua, Maui, the resort is nestled among the picturesque Kapalua Resort’s two championship golf courses and a century-old pineapple plantation.
Amenities: The Ritz-Carlton Maui, Kapalua offers a variety of amenities including:
- 36 holes of championship golf at the Plantation and Bay Course.
- Six dining experiences with local ingredients from the resort’s sustainable organic garden.
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa® Maui, Kapalua, featuring treatments inspired by ancient Hawaiian traditions.
- Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment program.
- A range of cultural and recreational activities to immerse guests in the spirit of aloha.
All-Inclusive Packages: While the website does not detail traditional all-inclusive packages, the resort offers several special packages and experiences, such as:
- The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge experience, which includes a dedicated concierge and gourmet food and beverage presentations.
- The “Return to Maui” package, which includes a donation to the Hawaii Community Foundation’s Maui Strong Fund, daily breakfast for two and a $300 resort credit.
- The “Malama Hawaii” package, which offers a 20 percent savings for stays of five nights or more and includes a $300 credit for environmental activities.
For the most accurate and current information on packages and offerings, it’s recommended to contact the resort directly or explore their official website.
8. Fairmont Orchid
Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii, is a luxury resort that embodies the essence of Hawaiian hospitality and the aloha spirit. Located on the Big Island’s Kohala Coast, this resort is a tropical paradise set on 32 oceanfront acres offering guests a serene escape with a private bay, lush gardens, and a range of resort amenities.
The resort is renowned for its world-class beaches, private bay with marine life, palm-fringed pool and cultural activities. The Spa Without Walls offers open-air treatments, and the resort’s dining options showcase local ingredients.
Location: The resort is situated at 1 North Kaniku Drive on the Kohala Coast of Hawaii Island. It’s conveniently located near the Kona International Airport as well making it easily accessible for travelers.
Amenities: The Fairmont Orchid’s amenities are designed to offer a comprehensive Hawaiian resort experience:
- Luxurious guest rooms and suites with private lanais and ocean or garden views.
- The Spa Without Walls, with outdoor and indoor treatment areas.
- A 36-hole championship golf course at the nearby Mauna Lani Golf Course.
- A variety of dining options, from fine dining to casual beachside fare.
- Cultural activities including the Hui Holokai Beach Club and the Hawaii Loa Luau.
- Tennis facilities and a range of water sports and activities.
All-Inclusive Packages: While the content retrieved does not specify traditional all-inclusive packages, the Fairmont Orchid offers several special packages and promotions:
- The “Experience Fairmont Moments” offer includes up to 20% off stays.
- The “Adventure Awaits” package provides a 15% discount and a $50 food and beverage credit.
- The “Fifth Night Free Breakfast Package” includes every fifth night free with buffet breakfast for two daily.
- The “Fairmont Gold Experience” features private check-in and a lounge with complimentary breakfast and evening appetizers.
- The “Suite Escape” includes a complimentary fifth night in a luxury suite plus a $500 resort credit per stay.
- The “Hawaii Breakfast Package” offers extensive à la carte breakfast options served daily.
For the most current and detailed information on packages and offerings, it’s best to contact the resort directly or check their official website.
9. Montage Kapalua Bay
Montage Kapalua Bay is a luxury resort in Maui that offers a rich blend of comfort and cultural experiences, set along the beautiful waters of Namalu Bay. The resort is celebrated for its spirit of aloha and provides a welcoming atmosphere with genuine island hospitality and authentic culture.
It’s a sanctuary where guests can enjoy the tranquility of the island and the luxury that the resort has to offer.
Location: Montage Kapalua Bay is located at 1 Bay Drive, Lahaina, Maui. This idyllic setting is on the shores of Kapalua Bay and offers guests stunning views of tropical gardens and the Pacific Ocean.
Amenities: The resort’s amenities are designed to provide a comprehensive Hawaiian experience:
- Residential-style accommodations that overlook the gardens and ocean.
- The award-winning Spa Montage, with treatments using Maui-inspired products.
- Dining experiences that feature Hawaiian cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients.
- Cultural and recreational activities to immerse guests in the Hawaiian lifestyle.
All-Inclusive Packages: While Montage Kapalua Bay does not offer traditional all-inclusive packages, they do have special offers that provide significant value:
- “Return to Aloha” package includes up to a $400 daily resort credit, a daily $60 breakfast credit and a complimentary view upgrade at check-in, with a portion of proceeds donated to local relief funds.
- “Complimentary Fifth Night” offer allows guests to reserve four consecutive nights and receive the fifth night free.
- “Montage Twenty” celebrates the brand’s 20th anniversary, offering up to a $300 daily resort credit and a complimentary view upgrade at check-in for reservations of two or more nights.
For the latest and most detailed information on their offerings, it’s recommended to contact the resort directly or visit their official website.
10. Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa offers a serene retreat with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and a prime location in Honolulu, Hawaii. The resort is a haven of tranquility and luxury providing guests with a unique blend of Hawaiian hospitality and Marriott’s world-renowned service.
The property underwent a significant redesign in 2020, paying homage to its storied past and the philosophy of Hawaiian hospitality of Queen Lili‘uokalani, on whose historic summer homes the resort is located.
Location: Situated at 2552 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu on Oahu, the resort is centrally located in Waikiki close to attractions such as the Waikiki Aquarium, Honolulu Zoo and Pearl Harbor.
Amenities: The resort boasts a wide array of amenities:
- Redesigned guest rooms with furnishings inspired by the oceanside location.
- A variety of dining options including the Paina Waikiki Luau, Queensbreak Restaurant and several bars and grills.
- The new Queensbreak pool and amenity deck offering a family area, kids splash pad, lawn games and fire pits.
- A range of cultural and recreational activities, including hula, lei making and more.
All-Inclusive Packages: While the resort does not offer traditional all-inclusive packages, there are several special offers and promotions:
- “Your 100 USD Resort Credit, Our Treat” provides a $100 resort credit for a stay of 4 nights.
- “Save up to 25% when you book and pay in advance” for a discounted stay.
- “Hawaiian Vacation and Travel Package Deals With Airfare” offers savings on hotel and flight bundles, allowing guests to save up to 20% and earn Marriott Bonvoy points.
For the most accurate and current information on packages and offerings, it’s recommended to contact the resort directly or explore their official website.
Understanding All-Inclusive Resorts
If you’re planning a vacation to Hawaii, you might be considering staying at an all-inclusive resort. But what does that really mean? Simply put, an all-inclusive resort is one where your room, meals, drinks and most activities are included in the price of your stay.
However, as we have stated above, the term all-inclusive in Hawaii is generally not as comprehensive as other locations and normally includes the amenities that are available as part of your resort fees etc. with some extra package deals thrown in.
Still, this can be a great option if you want to relax and not worry about budgeting for activities.
Resorts in Hawaii range from luxury to mid-range and some cater specifically to families or business travelers. When choosing a resort, consider what’s important to you. Do you want a resort with a spa and multiple restaurants? Or do you just want a simple place to sleep and eat? Make sure to read reviews and check out the resort’s website to get a sense of what’s included.
One thing to keep in mind is that not all all-inclusive resorts are created equal. Some may charge extra for certain activities or amenities, so be sure to read the fine print before booking. Additionally, some resorts may offer packages that include airfare or other perks, so it’s worth exploring those options as well.
What is included in an all-inclusive resort package in Hawaii?
All-inclusive resort packages in Hawaii may include accommodations, meals, drinks and some activities. The exact inclusions vary depending on the resort and the package you choose. Some packages may also include airport transfers, spa treatments and other amenities or activities as well.
There you have it; my 20 best all-inclusive resorts in Hawaii. As usual, let me know of your experiences here or if there is anything you think I need to add.
Also, please do not hesitate to comment below if you have any questions, concerns, or corrections or would like me to check anything else out for you.
Until next time.